Graphic Assets User License Agreement
This license agreement refers to the use of Lollyjeanne’s software tools and graphic assets including vector and raster digital assets, color palettes and color swatches for end products. This is a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license. By purchasing and downloading any asset from Lollyjeanne, you consent to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license and you acknowledge that all intellectual property rights remain with the original creator of the assets.
This license agreement is for individuals, freelancers, small creative agencies and organizations with up to $50 million USD annual revenue. License is valid for one user per license. Each licensed user can install the assets on up to 2 devices.
This agreement is for both commercial and personal use. The final End product must be a flattened original design where the assets cannot be extracted by your client or any third party. You keep the source files, don’t give them to your clients, your friends, or pass them around just willy nilly.
Acceptable Usage Includes
- Physical & Digital End Products – Apparel, greeting cards, stationery, stickers, mugs, stamps, posters, wall art, signs, etc
- Physical and Digital Product Packaging –boxes, labels, jars, stickers, containers, digital book covers, podcast covers, audiobook covers and music album covers.
- Logos and Branding – logos, letterheads and stationery, business cards, promotional materials, posters and signage.
- Print and Digital Publications – magazines, newspapers, novels, flyers, comics, picture books, e-books
- Social Media – personal, client-owned and managed company social media accounts.
- Advertisements – Internet banners, video, print, billboards, etc
If you want to use it for something else or need clarification, please get in touch via the contact form in the footer.
Do Not Use For
- Sub-licensing, resale, sharing, transfer or redistribution of assets either for free or payment.
- Distribution of assets via any physical or internet-connected storage device, cloud service or file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Embedding or supplying assets with or in editable templates. This includes but is not limited to downloadable or install-able website templates, presentation templates, logo-templates, social media image templates and legal document templates.
- Personalized create on demand services including print on demand, made to order, download on demand, and design it yourself applications and services.
- Stickers, stencils, stock files, etc consisting of singular stand alone assets only or consisting mainly of assets.
- Material intended to cause physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, to any other person; Material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm to racial, sexual, religious or ethnic minority groups or individuals; Material intended to cause damage to any person or property; Material that seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content; Material that may constitute or contribute to a crime; Material containing information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
Usage Rights for Original Artwork, Prints and Digital “Download and Prints”
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Disclaimer: The materials on this web site are provided “as is”. I make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lollyjeanne does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Limitations: In no event shall this website or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Lollyjeanne Internet site, even if Lollyjeanne or a Lollyjeanne authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. I do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. I may make changes to the materials contained on this web site at any time without notice. I do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Links: I have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this web site and I am not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by myself or this site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Governing Law: Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.